I have a midterm exam today. Let me repeat, I have a midterm exam TODAY. This is my way of convincing myself to stay focused and study, study, study. But in the meantime, why not blog about my latest means of procrastination, reading food blogs?! Also, did I tell you I am now a “Featured Foodie” on RecipeLion??? Check it out. It’s like, totally awesome.
After my trip to the International Food Bloggers Conference this past August, I was approached by a fellow blogger about the possibility of publishing with RecipeLion. 100 emails and 5 brownies later, I’m a published wanna-be cook! Miracles still happen! Do me a favor??? Take a look at my page. Tell me what you think. Bake me a brownie. Ok, I’ll settle for your two cents on my page but if you have extra oreo that would be great too. Yes, I have chocolate on my mind at 7:52 in the morning. Lay off.
And just because I love you more than marshmallow puff in a jar at midnight, here’s a list of a few dishes that caught my eye this week.
1. chocolate chip toffee bars. because as you know, chocolate is my weekness.
2. Cajun chicken pasta. Noodles and spicy chicken. I mean, duh!
3. Slow cooker apple butter. An absolute must for fall.
4. Texas Chili. A meal to warm your bones. I love one pot meals!
5. Biscuits and Sausage Gravy. A perfect morning demands sausage gravy.
And just because I am so willing to put off studying to spend time with you (aka procrastination)…here’s another picture of those rotten little pups I love to cuddle with.
Peace, Love, and Publishing like a big girl~