There’s so much I need to tell you. Let’s keep this simple:
1. I know this post comes late. My life is a revolving door of deadlines, dogs, and drama, minus the drama. Unless you count puppy puke as drama.
2. My best friend is coming into town. Did I just segway from puppy puke to bff? I’m sorry K, Uncle Kaitlin, aka Floorlander, more commonly known as my bff 4 eva. We’ve got some brilliant plans ahead of us. I’ll be sure to keep you posted. Trouble? I think so. Feel free to suggest recipes/activities to keep us busy over her visit in the comment section. Thanks! You’re a real doll.
3. Chloegirl is rotten. I mean, duh. She pooped on stuffed husband’s side of the bed this week. Seriously?? I thought we were beyond this. At least he wasn’t in the bed at the time.
4. I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to read my sometimes interesting, often self-indulgent posts. You complete me. Extra thanks to those who continually motivate me to try new things and new recipes. My stomach and my husband’s stomach thank you sincerely from the bottom of our…stomachs??
5. You know me by now. I am the poster-child for procrastination. If it can be put off…it will be. In any case, I promised to announce a winner of the scentsy (aka best smelling stuff on earth) contest by this Friday. After much deliberation and conversations with myself via inner monologue I chose…insert drumroll here…
LONNA CROW: “Well I am a sucker for cinnamon…but hubby likes vanilla so that usually wins at our house…so far my very favorite is Yankee Candles Home Sweet Home…delish! makes me feel all warm and cozy just thinking about it…and a little weepy…its been a long time since I have bought a $30 anything with 2 babies under 2 (except boxes of diapers) 🙂 much less a candle…oh well”
Lonna, email your address to email@example.com and I’ll get it out to you as soon as I can!! CONGRATS and ENJOY!!! I sure love mine!
I know you take the time to stop and read my posts. Thanks for that. It cuts back on the amount of time I spend talking solely to myself or running Stuffed Husband’s ears. He’s a Saint but even Saints need a break every beer or so. Yes, you read beer. I measure my breaks in beer on Friday nights. It’s been that kind of week.
Peace, love, and past-my-bedtimes-posts~